Monday, June 01, 2009

YOU ARE THE WRONG KIND OF RIGHT

Life it seems plays its own tunes, its own games,
He never plays by the rules,
Neither is he constrained by emotions,
But he creates a right,
And then he creates a wrong,
And then he plays a cruel joke on us,
When we fall for the wrong kind of right.

Life is ruthless, life is unemotional,
And he goes sometimes even further,
But he makes us emotional, gullible and sentimental,
We see 'That Someone' and fall on our knees,
And life never warns us that that he is not the right one,
So we fall for him, 'The One' in our eyes,
And he is the wrong kind of right.

Yes you are the one for me,
The very wrong kind of right,
You are wierdly enticing,
With that slighly curved smile and brown eyes,
You know of your charm, you use it well,
You know I like you and you employ it good,
You are the Mr. Right but the wrong kind of right.

I hate your guts, your arrogance,
You are a prey to every male malady,
You are vain, proud, have an attitude and demanding,
But i fidn them completely alluring,
I am a girl very sure of herself,
But your self assurance makes me look weak,
You are so the Mr. Right, but I am in the wrong.

You know my likings,
You know my choices,
You know I see you the way no one does,
And you hit the soft spots when it matters to me,
Yet you act just as I hate,
Yet you choose choices which are not mine,
You see, you are the Mr. Right but the wrong Mr. Right.

You hit on me incessantly,
You get cosy on tender moments,
You flirt publicly without shame,
You confuse me with hot and cold,
Yet when it comes to making it offcial,
You hold back oh so severly,
You are the Mr. Right but it seems not for me.

So today I choose, choose between right and wrong,
I choose for myself rather than for you,
You are a heart breaker,
The diamond one wants but can't afford,
You are heavebly attractive yet you dont call me enticingly,
You may be Mr. Right but you are not mine,
I fell for you, the wrong kind of right.

2 comments:

Aahna said...

awesome.. i can so relate to it... and i'd like to know wht made you right this...

Sayan Supratim Das said...

i wish i knew