Thursday, June 04, 2009

I AM DIFFERENT

I lay naked in my pool of shame,
Stoned by questions many,
I am drenched in the colour red,
Injuries of dignity reside on my heart,
And I cry for I am different……..

I swim uphill forever,
Against the tide and against the volume,
Is that a challenge to the order?
If yes then I am proud of myself,
If yes then I am proud of the questions posed….

Love knows no distinctions,
Love cannot be loved while on the fence forever,
I thus refuse to never be on the fence ever,
I wish to love; I wish to be loved,
Then why are you punishing me for love?

I have loved in silence,
I have loved one who doesn’t know of me…
It is punishment enough for me,
Let me be, please for I am a human….
Let me be please for my heart bleeds.

Yes, I am different; I am not one of you,
But then again I am still one of us,
I live; I breathe, love and contribute…
Let me be for I am truly proud of my choices…
For I choose to be different…..

No comments: