Sunday, May 31, 2009

ECSTACY UNKNOWN……. AND SOME LOVE

As the first rain of the season trickles down the seams of my shirt,
A shiver passes through my stream,
My skin seizes in pain unknown,
And it seems you have just touched me…..

Your skin is soft and mellow,
Your touch is sensuous yet hard,
You are warm and it shows….
Yet, as the rain seeps through me
You are no where to be seen…………

It just seemed that your warm thin lips kissed my neck,
That your hands pushed my hair and touched my bare back,
And your fingers carelessly caressed my waist,
And I firmly held on to you as you held on to me……

You disrobe me of my armour,
I let go off it as you turn me towards you,
You disarm me of my self
As I separate me from my modesty….
I suddenly become all yours and only yours.

The rain keeps pounding on us,
It picks in volume and lashings,
My fingers run through your chest,
And I wholly submit myself to your will…. My will it seems.

You speak words of love and affection to my ears,
And my soaked lips part in a smile,
I look up and seek courage; the next steps are difficult…
As I take my first steps in love,
I realise that these seem to be your first too…..

With a steady motion you disregard my clothes unhurried,
I stand still; I stand naked in front of you…..
I was undressed in thought, I was bare in action and I was undisguised in my soul,
And you embraced me in ecstasy.

You were kind in love,
You were ruthless in elation,
Your lips called me in tender moments,
Your eyes caught me in storms many,
And I wilted in you, for that moment was one… for we were one.

And as suddenly, as you had come,
You left me in cold…
I sat alone in the rain,
Undone, as my soul drenched itself in blood.

I stand here today,
Waiting for you… waiting to be with you,
And I am here today,
The night in the rain remains with me,
For it was ecstasy unknown, for it was love unknown.

No comments: