Monday, July 13, 2009

LOVE IMPOSSIBLE

His hair is ruffled, unruly.... yet it is soft and smooth,
But there is a certain calm in the storm, a quietness.
As I run my fingers through them.........
The stillness in me awakens.
I had them over my knees last night,
He laid them on me as we chatted away with our friends.
It felt good, important, close....
To him, his aura, his being.
And then he abruptly turned his face....
His fair stubbled cheeks rushed on my skin,
I winced, currents of pleasure ripped through me.
The end of his lips, thin, red and soft,
Found me, they fell delicately on my hips, I am taken aback....
I close my eyes, oh how I wish it remains like this.
He looks up at me, I like the attention,
I see his brown eyes, a laughter rising in them.
He recognizes my anxiety, and so he pulls me,
His hands, perpetually warm, burn through me.
He kisses my cheeks, my senses flare.
His fingers rush through my hair,
And I flow in this ecstasy, it is known to me... somehow.

Suddenly, it is morning, the sun warms through,
The sleep is disrupted, the dream is broken.....
And I see him blissfully sleeping next to me,
But the ecstasy remains a dream, for our love is impossible.

No comments: