Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LOVE, FAITH AND INSPIRATION…….

In my first moments of triumph I counted on my companions,
In this moment of joyous victory, I wished for myself to surrounded……….
When my name was called, I rolled my head back and then took my first walk.
This was my victory dance, as I stood for the world to gaze at me at awe.
In this moment I was surrounded alright but I longed for my companions…
And disappointment was not for me, for I was blessed with their presence.

I wished for Love to be present while I won,
And Love was there with me, he had his arms around me.
Life is all about love for without him I could never glow as the sun wishes me to,
And without love parched I would remain… and a winner is never parched.

I prayed for Faith to be in attendance and they were answered…
For Faith stood with me; clutching my hand as I took my momentary bow………
What is life without a single trace of faith and what living without life?
She gave me an opportunity of victory; she gave me an opportunity to be a winner….

And finally I hoped for Inspiration to beckon my spirits in the destined moment,
He came…. Inspiration arrived and filled my heart with warmth.
For inspiration is the spring of my life, he is the autumn of my breath,
And, he came and swept me with an air of victory, and yes victor I was………….

No comments: