Friday, October 01, 2010

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

My parents are everything to me and as I come from a insular nuclear family of three, I call us the Three Musketeers.

I love to write and strongly believe that it is my biggest and only talent I have. I would love to be a writer someday.

I dream through out the day.

I want Mira Nair to direct me in my first movie as an actor. I want to direct Ranbir Kapoor in my first movie as a director.

I love, absolutely love award ceremonies.

I am in love, completely in love with Penelope Cruz, and one day would love to do a role like Maria Elena.

My best meals are always in the company of Apoorv, Deep, Kathya, Praneeta, Shamika, Preeti and Pranay (that is when he makes his guest appearances in our lives). It is true that I somehow cannot get angry at them and that I laugh when I am supposed to get angry and my life does revolves around them in Pune and I hate that about myself.

I am so into cooking. I make amazing pakoras and chicken curry.

I cannot imagine debating with anyone other than Apoorv because he just knows me when it comes to debating.

I want to become a quieter person but it is next to impossible.

I hope to work in New York one day.

I act when I am alone at home, after taking a particular scene from a movie.

Even though Sania Mirza hasn’t won a Grand Slam (singles) I know she will do so in the next few years. I love her game. I also believe that she will win the Wimbledon singles one day no matter what people say.

My dream is to be on the Oscar stage winning the statuette, winning the Booker Prize and act with or direct Meryl Streep and Mira Nair.

I do not understand the concept of morning or night person, I am none of the two. If I have to wake up I have to wake up, no two options about it.

I have gotten use to the idea of my name being mispronounced.

I am in love with the idea of being a superstar actor who happens to have won the Oscars, Golden Globes etc.

When people talk of their favourite actors the only name comes to my mind is that of Meryl Streep because I feel she can single handedly outdo any actor from any generation.

I do maintain a diary.

I love poetry and write about people who I can not talk about in real life just to let it out.

I am mostly inspired by women and I dont know why?

I knew how to play the violin once and would love to get back to it one more time.

I am scared of ocean water since I saw Titanic, I am scared of heights since 9/11 where people jumped off the towers to save themselves and I am scared of speed since i met with my own scooter accident.

I love to fly, and everything to do with airplanes and airports. I clutch my seat and my co passengers at times when the flight lands or takes off, I also say a little prayer before the flight takes off and lands. Crazy! I know!

I believe JK Rowling and Jhumpa Lahiri are the only authors worth reading time and again, everytime.

I get paranoid when i am alone but at times I do enjoy the solitude.

I always dream of being the academic topper but just cannot be somehow.

I love to dance alone.

No comments: